Process of import agent
Service content of import agent
1. Import agent includes: import payment; import permits and other related services.
2. Import agent for letter of credit; TT, D/P and other settlement methods are accepted.
3. Agent and acting for imported materials processing and processing manual and other bonded business.
4. Agent and acting for various types of import related approval, quotas and permits.
5. Acting for “3C" certification and "3C"-free certification procedures.
6. Take in the domestic client commission, and find foreign sellers on behalf of the client.
Agent for all kinds of import-related documents and trade import
|Acting for all kinds of import-related documents||Import agent for all kinds of trade|
|Import quota, automatic import license||General trade|
|Registered certificate of important industrial products||Advertising goods sample import|
|Registered certificate of import and export of electromechanical products||Other imported free and duty-free goods|
|Import and export commodity inspection certificate||Temporary import and export goods|
|Inspection and quarantine certificate of imported food||Entry and exit exhibits|
|Record of endangered certificate, 3C-free certification, paint, natural gas and battery||ATA certificate import|
|CCCMC record, old mechanical and electrical record, other import licenses||Entry repair goods and leasing trade|
How to commission our company for imports
1. First of all, you need to determine the import orders with your foreign businessman (and domestic users);
2. You need to tell your foreign businessman that we are your import agent, and we should sign an import agency agreement;
3. You may pay the money to our company and then commission our company to pay (or issue letter of credit) to your foreign businessman;
4. Please provide foreign import documents to our company in advance as far as possible (invoice/packing list/bill of lading/proof, etc.);
5. When the goods arrive at the port, we began to arrange D/O and declaration of goods; you may use the freight forwarding designated by you or your foreign businessman;
6. Our company can act for all the documents you need for import (including commodity inspection/3C-free/import license, etc.);
7. We will inform you of vouchers of customs duties and VAT you need to pay and the amounts, and you should pay to our company;
8. After the customs clearance of the goods, we will arrange the delivery for you, or guide for you to pick up the goods by your own;
9. After the end of the business, our company will list all actual costs to you and close the account with you.
Process of import agent